Hydrogen cyanide (HCN) with yellow housing 0-30.0 ppm GAXT-Z-DL GasAlert Extreme Single Gas Detectors
Hydrogen cyanide (HCN) with yellow housing 0-30.0 ppm GAXT-Z-DL
Designed with durability and comfort in mind, this gas detector monitors for any single gas hazard within its wide range of available toxic gas models.
Features & Benefits
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Secure and accurate history with datalogging option
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Size:1.1 x 2.0 x 3.75 in./ 2.8 x 5.0 x 9.5 cm
- Weight:2.9 oz./ 82 g
- Alarms: visual, vibrating, audible (95dB)- Low, High, TWA and STEL
- Tests: Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation, battery (continuous)
- Pump: Compatible with the Sampler motorized pump
- Typical battery life:1.5 year battery life (typical) with replaceable 3V battery
With easy on/off operation, this single gas detector offers extended longevity with a two year field-replaceable battery and sensor. Calibration is a simple automatic procedure and is compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell’s MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system. A wide range of user options, multi-language display and datalogging functionality make the GasAlert Extreme an ideal solution for many applications.
Additional GasAlert Extreme features:
- Tamper-proof settings with passcode protection
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentration
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
Heavy duty protection for extreme conditions. The concussion-proof boot slips easily and securely onto the detector for additional protection in extreme conditions. Equipped with a rugged stainless steel alligator clip, the external rubber boot also helps keep the detector clean.
IR Data Link
With the IR DataLink USB adaptor and IR DataLink software (included) by BW Technologies, a user can easily download event log information from the GasAlertClip Extreme gas monitors or download data log information from the GasAlert Extreme (data logging model only).
GasAlert Extreme Dock Station
The most cost effective way to manage the calibration and bump testing of BW’s portable gas detectors is through the MicroDock II automated test and calibration system. Fully portable and easily expandable, the MicroDock II requires no computer and provides simultaneous management of up to six modules.
– Visual, vibrating, audible (95dB)
Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms
Compatible with the Sampler motorized pump
|Typical battery life|
1.5 year battery life (typical) with replaceable 3V battery
EMI/RFI: Complies with EMC Directive 89/336/EEC IP 66/67
Full two year warranty including sensors (One year NH3, Cl2, O3, ETO, ClO2 sensors)